European Grand Tour
Suppose a distant relative died and left you $10,000. The catch is that you can only use this money to go on a tour of Europe. Where would you go? Why?
Part 1: The Planning
You will write a 1,000 word paper (typed, and double spaced, and the word count placed at the end), with a plan for what cities/locations you plan to visit and why you plan to go there. You should use research to identify the things you want to see and hope to do it in each location. You should have at least three things in each place.
Here are some questions you might want to ask before research begins:
- What are my likes/dislikes?
- Do I want to be in the country or in a city?
- Do I want to be near the beach or the mountains?
- Do I like warm weather or cold weather?
- What kind of food do I like?