Below are databases that will help you with your project. Some of these databases require log-in and password. These are listed on each computer in the library. Please copy down this information so that you will have it to use at home.
Use the terms like 1920's, 1920's America, roaring twenties when searching in these databases.
What is more important: tradition or modernity?
Evaluate the conflict between tradition and modernity that arose during the 1920s.
Research the 1920s and create a magazine that depicts the people and events that made the decade “roar.”
- Research and complete the background information handout using the library databases and other reliable sources.
- Create works cited page.
Links to Websites
These websites will give you information on the 1920's. Remember to cite your sources!!
- .edu is a college or university
- .org is a nonprofit organization (may advocate one point of view)
- .gov is a government agency
- .int is an international organization
- .com is a for-profit, commercial organization (may sell products or services)
- .net is a network provider
- .mil is a branch of the military
- .info is a general information site
- ~ is a personal webpage of a student or staff at an educational institution